Comment on page
Sariska provides ready to-be-shipped and easy-to-integrate Video Conferencing setup for web allowing developers to provide their apps with real-time features such as in-app chats, video conferencing and instant messaging.
Video Conferencing Setup includes following features:
- Live Streaming
- Flexible Speaker and Grid Layout
- End-to-end encryption
- Chat along with file attachments
- Google/Microsoft/Calendly and custom calendar scheduling
- Virtual Background
- Personalising Speaker and Video Settings.
- Collaborative Whiteboard
- Shared Documents editing
- Noise Cancellation
- Screen Sharing
- Slack Integration
- Participant, Meeting analytics and Facial expression detections
The first step is to clone the ready-to-be-shipped Sariska Meet Repository by running the following command in your project directory using git.
git clone https://github.com/SariskaIO/sariska-meet-web.git
Move to the root folder of the repository & install the dependencies as under.
Run the following command to launch the video conference
For a live demo click on the below link:
Last modified 1d ago